Please send a covering letter and your CV to hello@digitalhealthresource.
Marketing & Digital Executive – Position Closed
Would you love to work in a fast paced, innovative and creative business that operates within Ireland and internationally?
The Digital Health Resource (DHR) team under the leadership of Derval O’Rourke and Greg O’Gorman are actively recruiting the best and brightest talent to join their expending team that operates in the digital health and wellness space.
If you are determined, passionate, creative, hard working, flexible and up for a challenge, then email your CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com Deadline for all applications will be September Friday 27th.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, fantastic organisation and works well as part of a team.
Start Date – November 2019
Qualification and Experience
• Undergraduate degree (marketing is desirable or a similar professional qualification)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Understanding of digital & social media Marketing
• Proven experience in building effective relationships
• Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Pro-active, dynamic and ability to multitask
• A natural problem solver
• Analytical skills
• Team player with an ability to be self-motivated
• Enthusiastic and creative
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Manage communications to satisfy the needs of members and potential members
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing brand partners
• Manage diary for all offline enquiries and bookings
• Ensure you are “Brand Guardian” for the partners brand
• Plan, implement and report on marketing activities
• Preparation of presentations
• Manage and update membership and non-membership databases
• To take responsibility for delivering on agreed KPI’s
• Plan implement and report on digital marketing campaigns
• Update and optimise content for website
• Ensure the user experience is always at the centre of decision making
• Analyse online data and provide regular internal reports
• Achieve agreed online KPI’s
• Continually work on improving organic and PPC reach
• Identify new trends in digital marketing
• IT Support
• Develop, implement and report on a social media strategy
• Write and optimise content
• Generating and executing marketing campaigns
• Providing recommendations to stakeholders on improving the site
• Researching new market and product opportunities
• Analyse competitive landscape and identify key markets and trends
• Analysis and report weekly/monthly performance against objectives
Competitive Salary / Bonus
At DHR we are always looking for new talent to join our growing team especially in the areas in marketing, IT, content management and people who have a keen interest in nutrition and fitness. If you feel you would be suitable for a job within the DHR Team please so send in your CV for consideration and we will contact you if we have a position available.